Due to COVID-19, this is now a virtual event.
A huge THANK YOU to everyone who participated in our 6th Annual RUN3rd 5k! We grately appreciate the support and loved seeing all your posts during spirit week and hearing about your 5k! Thanks to you, even during this trying time, we have been able to raise enough money to fully fund our 15 after-school running programs for the 2020-2021 school year! THANK YOU!!!!!
There is still time to participate! We have a limited supply of shirts and medals available. Once you place your order, we'll mail out your package and you can complete your 5k anytime, any place and in any way you'd like!
- $35 Adults
- $25 Youth (under 18)
- $45 International (requires shipping outside the US)
Spirit Week Schedule:
The week of May 25th we are going to have a spirit week leading up to our big virtual 5k day, which will still take place on May 30th. To participate, make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram @RUN3rdAlliance and use #RUN3rd5k. Not on social media? No problem, you can send pictures & stories to email@example.com.
- Monday, May 25th - Motivational Monday - we are asking participants to share their #RUN3rd dedications with us (the blank cards will be in your goodie bags so everyone can design their own)
- Tuesday, May 26th - Quarantine Life - we are asking for photos or stories describing/representing life the past couple months... we can't wait to see this!
- Wednesday, May 27th - Wacky Wednesday - this can be a wide range of things from crazy socks to funny dance moves, outfits, hairdos... be creative & have fun!
- Thursday, May 28th - Thankful Thursday - we are inviting everyone to give shoutouts to our sponsors... sharing pictures, stories, favorite things about any of our sponsors or a simple 'Thank You'. All of our sponsors are still supporting this event even though they miss out on seeing all of you race day. Many will have items in the goodie bags for you and we want to show them love and appreciation!
- Friday, May 29th - Flat Runner Friday - lay out your running gear and take a photo to show us what you wear to race in.
- Saturday, May 30th - RUN3rd 5k Day (virtually) - this is your chance to share photos with your RUN3rd 5k shirts & medals. We'd also love to hear stories of where you did your virtual 5k and how it went. You don't actually have to do the 5k on this day... you can do it anytime, we just want to see all the pictures on this day to celebrate.
Goodie Bags were mailed out the week of May 11th and included:
- Custom RUN3rd 5k race medal for all participants
- Unisex cotton blend race shirt
- Race number
- RUN3rd dedication card
- Flyers, coupons, coloring books and other fun items from our sponsors
- Thanks to generous donations from our sponsors and supporters, our silent auction is full of amazing items up for bid virtually. Our link is https://www.32auctions.com/Run3rdAlliance and it is open for bidders through May 31st.
- If you’d like to donate to the silent auction, there is still time. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
With this being a virtual event, we will not be offering overall or age group awards. However, throughout the week we will be selecting participants who share photos, videos and stories to receive various prizes!